Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

wow

this deserves more than 10.. seriously, insaaaane! don't know how you do those graphics. really captivating, intense, and the detail? just wow..

Happy Birthday 2 u Happy Birthday 2 u

thanks it was just my birthday ! hehe

Tropical Wave I Tropical Wave I

wat the poo

that was mostly retarded.. and very random. ur graphics arn't bad so maybe u should do something with it?

Super M Super M

cool

the view point when ur flying is awesome, dunno how u do that. overall it was fun and well done. :)

aMAZEing aMAZEing

cool

ya that was pretty cool. but i finished level one and just didn't want to play anymore.. needs some sound and ya if the ball went faster that would help keep ppl interested. other than that really well done!

breakit 2 breakit 2

cooool

that's gotta be the nicest version of that game i've ever seen, plus had some cool stuff. loved the double paddle and the one that grows and shrinks, ya good job.

Just Watch Me! Just Watch Me!

Ears not bleeding but mind blown haha

Losing Control [TR] Losing Control [TR]

Whaat this is crazy.. Had to give this one a second listen. Beginning just draws you in. Sucks you lost your songs :( but def worth making more :)

T-rebel responds:

Heh, thx for actually reviewing all of these. Wasn't expecting such high praise either. I'm kinda sad I lost this one, cuz it wasn't finished and nobody really gave me any good feedback on where to go wwith it next. Oh well...

Persist Persist

What you got going at 1:17&2:32 awesome, needs more that.